Just follow the following given tips, work a little hard and you are sorted:
- Head to a library of which you already are a member and search for the best possible material that you can find related to Chinese language learning. Once you get all the material, make sure you select a few of the basic learning books and issue them. Use these books to learn the basics of Chinese either at the library or at home.
- Once you issue these books, you must set aside a specific time for learning and practicing. Any new language needs constant practice and that is what you would need to do for a few weeks.
- Self -study all the material that you can find online and polish your basic Chinese learning skills. Make sure you write and practice whatever you learn and memorize the Chinese characters and tonal aspect well.
- There are many Chinese language study websites which can help to learn and speak Chinese for free. These provide many Chinese lessons and lesson videos for free and are a great way to develop the skills needed for the language.
- Another superb way to learn Chinese for free is to download the best free of cost Chinese language learning apps. Some examples of these apps include Chinese-English dictionary, Chinese Idioms dictionary, Chinese flashcards, New Practical Chinese Reader flashcards and a few more. All these apps can be downloaded on your Smartphone or tablet and can be used whenever and wherever.
- Once you are familiar with the basics and a few of the medium level Chinese words, sentences and grammar points, you can watch Chinese language videos, movies, listen to Chinese songs, see Chinese advertisements and make use of free pod-casts. There are many free video platforms which can offer you a wide myriad of videos for no cost at all.